AWAKEN YOUR HEART
UNVEIL THE INNER TEACHER
200hr Yoga Teacher Training
Illuminate your Personal Pathway!
JOIN THE WAITLIST!
PLUS - Receive updates and a FREE CLASS while you wait!
A TRANSFORMATIONAL JOURNEY
TO AWAKEN YOUR INNER GUIDE
- Deepen your understanding of yoga, biodynamics, anatomy, and philosophy to expand and refine your practice
- Reveal your strengths and capacities to foster confidence in your abilities as a practitioner and a leader
- Connect in community to encourage, support, and uplift each other in your unique journeys
- Illuminate your purpose and align with your inner knowing so that you can take your practice off the mat and into your community with confidence
IN THIS TRAINING YOU WILL:
- Step into the highest expression of yourself so that you can build more confidence in your daily life.
- Connect to your inner-teacher as a means to become your own personal mentor, guide and change-agent.
- Illuminate your personal purpose in order to provide a clear sense of direction and stability in your life.
- Develop strength and flexibility in your body in order to feel more ease and comfort in your physicality and to build a progression in your asana practice.
- Receive unwavering support, structure, mentorship, reflection, accountability, strategy, and tools… so you can learn lifelong skills to further your ongoing journey.
- Connect with an international community of like-minded practitioners who are seeking transformation on both individual and collective levels and tools to step into leadership roles to serve their local communities.
AWAKEN YOUR HEART AND CONNECT TO YOUR SOUL'S PURPOSE
The 200HR Yoga Teacher Training will be hosted in Ibiza, Spain
Module 1: May 6 - 14, 2023
Module 2: Sept 16 - 24, 2023
ABOUT YOUR GUIDES
Suzanne Faith, Ph.D
Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Educator and Therapist
Suzanne is a longstanding meditation, hatha yoga teacher, mentor and therapist.
Suzanne’s teachings invite students to dissolve barriers & move through intelligent practices to restore and evolve on all levels. She is deeply passionate about exploring our internal capacities to heal & grow.
Suzanne has spent over three decades deeply immersed into the teachings and methodologies of yoga, psychology, meditation, contemplation & energy healing.
Yoga Mentor and Anusara Inspired Yoga Teacher
Lauren Lee is an E-RYT 500 Hour Anusara-Certified teacher, living and loving in Ibiza, Spain.⠀
She aims to create sacred opportunities for students to explore and connect to their heart through the practices and philosophies of yoga.
Lauren effortlessly guides practitioners through intelligently sequenced classes, layered with themes that explore the full spectrum of life, further attuning, awakening and alchemizing the physical and subtle bodies.
Yoga & Meditation Teacher
Lucy is passionate about sharing the yogic arts to facilitate transformation, awakening & empowerment.
Lucy’s Yoga journey began many years ago on a rooftop in India and she has never looked back.
Since then her passion for yoga has led her across the globe seeking out teachers to nourish her further. With over a thousand hours of training and a zeal for sharing the gems of yoga with her students, Lucy's teaching reflects her diverse in-depth studies, broad influences and passionate heart.
"Suzanne digs deep into herself to offer the highest, and demands the same introspection, depth and radical honesty from her students. Suzanne's knowledge is vast and detailed -- from her knowledge and expertise in psychology and therapeutics, to her understanding of bio-energetics, anatomy and philosophy. Most importantly, she has her finger on the pulse of each student-teacher's unique strength, and does her best to nurture that while compassionately trimming out any unhelpful habits or inhibitions. She is a teacher's teacher for sure and I would jump at the opportunity to learn from her again in a second."
Suzanne is a teacher who's refinement, sensitivity and skill as a yoga teacher compelled me to take the mentorship program with her. Luckily for us, she understands how to transmit those qualities in an academic way. Her notes, handouts and researched material were meticulous and she kept us and herself focused so that we always covered the material that was set up in the outline. I am using the notes as a regular part of my class planning. The refinement and skill that I so admire in her teaching were reflected in the course content, and in her direct, insightful and sensitive approach to us, her students. I learned some innovative ways to take my yoga classes to a new, more comprehensive level.
"A true expert at what she does, Suzanne is a mentor who will clearly show you the way to take your teaching to the next level. As a teacher at the top of her field she provides invaluable insight into your greatest strengths while lovingly shining light on tendencies that do not serve. The depths and scope of knowledge shared in her mentorship reflects lifelong learning and meticulous research while her heartfelt support is unparalleled. In many years of teaching, nothing has come close to the awareness gained through time with Suzanne. She fueled the fire of my studentship and I set her apart as truly one of a kind."
"Suzanne is a teacher's teacher. I think anyone who learns from her becomes a better teacher for it.Suzanne's deep knowledge of yoga radiates out, through her words and in her teachings. Yoga resides in her DNA. Suzanne teaches from the wisdom in her heart and yogic archives of her mind. Anatomy, alignment, asana, and philosophy...Suzanne delivers with honesty, compassion, understanding, and vision."
"No matter how I feel at the start of any of Lucy’s classes or in her capacity as my mentor, I always come away feeling inspired, moved - and a better version of myself. Her love for yoga is expressed in such a beautiful way and I love working with her. Her knowledge is so vast and incredible, but most of all her teaching and mentoring is accessible for everyone, no matter how experienced you are as student or teacher"
"Lucy is an incredible teacher and mentor! An inspiration. With her down-to-Earth approach, patience (so much space held for me) and incredible leadership she can spot straight away when there’s something that can be transformed or not quite authentic. Lucy has an amazing gift of listening, kindly guiding and for teaching from a place of love for the tradition of Yoga"