A Path To Love
An Integrative Meditation Immersion
An Integrative Meditation Immersion Program guided and instructed by senior Bindu Meditation Faculty Andrea Boni and Suzanne Faith, PhD, and with visiting scholar, meditation teacher and author,
Prof. William Mahony, PhD.
Initiate transformation through deep healing!
Initiate transformation through deep healing in this life-affirming, inspiring and grounded meditation immersion rooted in ancient meditation teachings and practices on the heart and consciousness.
Experience Deep Healing
Initiate Profound Personal Transformation
Awaken to Inner Sacredness
A Path to Love: An Integrative Meditation Immersion program is a live and pre-recorded online meditation program led by three internationally renowned meditation teachers, practitioners, and authors. Rooted in Yoga philosophy and sutras, this immersion is for all levels of students and meditators, and anyone interested in deepening their spiritual life and learning.
A Path to Love was lovingly created to initiate deep healing and personal and spiritual transformation. This program brings participants in direct relationship with the Sacred Divine through the practices, techniques, and philosophy of the heart and consciousness of devotional yoga meditation.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
✔ Quiet and cleanse your senses
✔ Learn how to set up an effective meditation seat
✔ Learn how to interact with your natural breath
✔ Receive purification practices
✔ Learn healthy lifestyle habits
✔ Create and commit to a meditation ‘sadhana’ (practice)
✔ Build focused concentration
✔ Enhance your vitality
✔ Shift to a life-affirming perspective
✔ Experience the dissolution of emotional and psychological knots
✔ Understand how to listen and open to receive Divine Love
- Would you like to cultivate a deeper or more direct relationship with the Sacred Divine?
- Have you ever thought about exploring principles of Universal Divine Love?
- Would you like to foster loving-kindness in your daily life?
- Have you ever wondered about the deeper origins and meaning of your current meditation practice and techniques?
- Would you like to gain a solid understanding of meditation practices before you begin to apply them?
- Have you ever wondered if you understand what ‘awareness’ is in relation to Yoga teachings?
- Would you like to listen and experience teachings and practices in new ways to gain a greater understanding of ‘Love’ and our True Nature?
Learn how to create and live with devotion, ritual, and loving-kindness.
Gain a deep understanding of how to embody the Universal Divine Love and share it with the world around you.
As a result of this program you will:
- Connect with and establish trust in the extensive power of life
- Access and observe your own mental patterns more acutely
- Establish an intimate connection with your Inner Presence (Pure Love)
- Understand how to apply effort and surrender in meditation
- Be changed by the knowledge that the Inner Heart is the expression of our True Nature
- May 8, 2022 | 6 PM (CET) - Opening Ceremony with Suzanne Faith (Zoom)
- May 15, 2022 | 6 PM (CET) - Suzanne Faith, Live - Teaching (Zoom)
- May 22, 2022 | 6 PM (CET) - Suzanne Faith, Live-Teaching (Zoom)
- May 29, 2022 | 4 PM (CET) - Prof. William Mahony, PhD, exploration of his text Exquisite Love - Translation of the Narada Bhakti Sutras
- June 5, 2022 | 6 PM (CET) - Closing Ceremony with Andrea Boni, Live Teaching (Zoom)
- Sunday, May 8th | 6PM (CET)
Program Commencement with Suzanne Faith
One, daily pre-recorded video which includes philosophy, techniques, tools and a deep dive into the practices
personal practice and contemplative exercises
- Sundays | 6pm CET
(May 15 and May 22)
90 minute, live teaching sessions via Zoom with Suzanne Faith
- Sunday, May 29th | 4PM (CET)
A live session via Zoom with Prof. William Mahony, PhD, and exploration of his text Exquisite Love - Translation of the Narada Bhakti Sutras
- Sunday | 6PM (CET)
June 5th, Closing Ceremony
Program Completion with Andrea Boni
Here is what's included....
20 Pre-recorded Video Teachings with Andrea Boni and Suzanne Faith, PhD, in the areas of philosophy and guided meditation technique and practices
5 Live Teachings Sessions via Zoom
Course Content on the Bindu on-line learning platform
Contemplative Exercises to complete after each meditation practice
HERE IS WHY YOU WILL LOVE IT!
- Have life-time access to life-changing teachers and teachings
- Set your own pace of learning and practice with pre-recorded teachings and contemplations
- Receive curriculum and contemplations for your ongoing reflection
- Experience the transformative powers of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Be part of a kula or sangha of like-minded practitioners to support your continued journey
- Monday through Friday are daily, pre-recorded videos for home practice.
- Saturdays are contemplative homework practices.
- Sundays are live Zoom sessions.
What you will receive with registration
Yoga and Meditation Teacher
“Meditating under Suzanne‘s profound guidance is truly one of the most precious experiences. [She] shares meditation practices and techniques in a way that is both very accessible while simultaneously incredibly deep, subtle and nuanced… Suzanne has allowed me to move through many moments of challenge and resistance within the practice that I was getting tripped up by on my own… Under her expert guidance I have found much more joy, sweetness and enjoyment within my practice which has meant that I’ve come back to it with much more frequency and ease.”
Founder of Embodied Flow
“There are very few meditation teachers that deliver the subtlety and transmission that Andrea Boni offers when leading meditation. His decades of depth of time and study in the landscape of meditation convey a tactile certainty of the field in which he is the guide. His use of language and compassionate heart felt space are unparalleled in richness and depth. In order to successfully navigate the terrain of the meditative state, one could not find a better guide than Andrea Boni.”
Meditation Teacher, and author of Meditation for the Love of It and Awakening Shakti
"Andrea Boni teaches meditation in a way that brings love into every moment of practice. He transmits a quality of caring that brings new dimensions to the practice. And his level of knowledge and wisdom is profound.”
“Suzanne teaches from the wisdom in her heart and Yogic archives of her mind… with honesty, compassion, understanding, and vision.”
HERE'S WHAT STUDENTS HAVE TO SAY:
About Your Guides
Meditation and Yoga Teacher
Senior Certified Anusara Instructor
Andrea Boni is a life-long, dedicated meditation practitioner who teaches poignantly, poetically, and with great love. He shares his wisdom and guidance in Yoga and meditation training immersions and workshops globally to students of all levels. Andrea is a visionary who received his master’s degree cum laude in Modern Literature and Performing Arts. He has worked in the film and television industry in close collaboration with luminaries such as Michelangelo Antonioni, Wim Wenders, and George Lucas, and directed documentary films for RAI television and international NGOs.
Suzanne Faith, PhD
Yoga and Meditation Teacher
Educator and Therapist
Senior Certified Anusara Instructor
Suzanne Faith is a longstanding meditation and hatha yoga teacher, mentor, and therapist. Suzanne’s teachings invite students to dissolve barriers and move through intelligent practices to restore and evolve on all levels. She is deeply passionate about exploring our internal capacities to heal and grow. Suzanne has spent over three decades deeply immersed in the teachings and methodologies of Yoga, psychology, meditation, contemplation, and energy healing. She is a lover of education and learning, and a teacher's-teacher. Suzanne has worked therapeutically and as an educator in conventional medical and schools systems, integrative health clinics and privately in the areas of addiction, cancer, professional sports, and childhood development.
Prof. William K. Mahony, PhD
Yoga and Meditation Teacher
Prof. William K. Mahony, PhD, is much loved in Yoga communities across the continents for his warm, lively, and compassionate teaching style that is accessible to all levels. Bill integrates a deep knowledge of Yoga philosophy with insights refined over nearly five decades of personal practice. Bill bases his teachings on important Sanskrit texts, primarily from the Vedānta, Tantra, and Bhakti traditions, that inspire contemporary yogis in their larger lives. He encourages participants to study in a contemplative manner and as presented in the teachings of the Upanishads, the Bhagavad Gītā, the Yoga Sūtra, the Pratyabhijñā Hridaya, the Vijñāna Bhairava, Shiva Sūtra, Shrīmad Bhagavatam, the Bhakti Sūtra and many others.
Why does our program STAND OUT?
We have internationally renowned faculty members with over 30 years of experience in their fields of study.
Our curriculum has been carefully crafted to include both classical and tantric teachings in order to provide students with a solid foundation as well as philosophical, theoretical and practical depth.
Each of our courses are credit programs. Students will have the opportunity to progressively build-up credits in order to receive licenses, certifications and degrees through our academic and career-building divisions. Please reach out for further questions.