In the Indian tradition, this Love is given many names, but it is often defined as prema: “the intense love for God that makes one forget the world and the body”
Learn the secret to working with the mind and opening awareness through the heart rooted in nondual tantric traditions and techniques.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to open awareness through the heart
- Learn techniques rooted in nondual tantric traditions
- Be given the secrets of working with the heart and mind in meditation
- Be guided in awareness practices from the Vijnana Bhairava
- Learn mantra practices to center awareness
- Expand your relationship with the sacred
You can also only pay for both workshop or Andrea's individual workshop.