Refine to Reveal: Advanced Study for Teachers (300 Hour) with Suzanne Faith, PH.D and International Faculty
This 300 Hour advanced Yoga teacher training is hosted in Palma de Mallorca, Spain and consists of three modules* taught in-person and in collaboration with Earth Yoga. This training is deeply enriched by international faculty renowned in their fields.
This advanced training is an opportunity to develop your professional teaching approach, refine your skills, and grow your pedagogy in a powerful and supportive setting. And is a unique chance for ultimate professional and personal growth and development in Yoga.
What you'll get:
Each module is a stand-alone intensive and comprehensive curriculum of:
- Sadhana Practices from Tadasana to Savasana (Levels 1, 2, 3) including pranayama, meditation, philosophy, contemplative practices, and journaling
- Asana Labs to explore the biomechanics, anatomy, kinesiology, therapeutics and principles-of-alignment of the various forms and shapes
- Teaching Methodologies to refine pedagogy and teaching skill
- Teaching Practicums and feedback to build authenticity and learn to embody the new teaching strategy
- Anatomy and Physiology as a holistic and integrated approach with Dr. Gil Hedley and Anatomy of Movement (Blandine Calais Germain) Team
- Philosophy of Yoga to dive deep into the theory and scriptures of the schools and lineages within ancient and modern traditions, including Classical and Tantric teachings
- Development of a Service Project to cultivate leadership skills, serve local and global initiatives, and inspire others to create positive change in the world
- Specialty Teachings with international faculty and scholars