Learn to explore and listen to the body’s unconscious functions
Recorded Live Session
Yoga Somatics establishes a set of practices that respond to your current internal states. These practices tap into the autonomic nervous system and develop sensory intelligence which allows for a reorganization of your inner systems
In this workshop you will learn:
- Learn about the links between Yoga Philosophy and Somatic Experiencing
- Explore the neuroscience of cognitive, social and emotional centers in the brain
- Refine your attention and free your prana through a set of meditation exercises
- Learn to track the signals in the body and navigate through your internal environment with care.
- Establish a set of resources to help shape healthy behaviour and response patterns to help you make aligned choices in your daily-life
- Explore safety and orientation practices in order to transform the way you engage with yourself and your surroundings.