At Bindu Institute of Learning, our mission is to spread the transformative power of yoga and health sciences, helping individuals to cultivate balance, vitality, and inner peace in their lives.
We uphold the integration of ancient practices and modern science, and elevate the quality and professionalism of yoga and health facilitators.
We are committed to providing comprehensive and innovative education that equips leaders with the tools to address the growing concerns of mental health and stress in an increasingly complex world.
We integrate technology into our learning programs to accommodate modern lifestyles and make it easier for students to access high-quality education from anywhere in the world.
At Bindu Institute of Learning, our vision is to become an internationally accredited Institute offering a Master's Degree in Yoga & Health Sciences, incorporating a truly holistic approach to health and wellbeing. We believe that through the integration of ancient wisdom and modern knowledge, we can empower individuals to live healthier, more balanced lives and create a positive impact in their communities.
The best teachers are lifelong students and seekers. Explore the ancient science of Yoga history, philosophy, science, lineage, and theory through in-depth immersion and trainings of the methodologies and practices of Yoga. From bio-dynamics of Asana to refining your capacity to hold space for students.Learn More
The ‘Science of Life’ also known as the sister science to Yoga. Develop a refined awareness of health and sickness, diet and lifestyle, Ayurvedic cooking, diagnostics, preventative health, enhancing longevity, as well as treatment approaches, methodology and more.Learn More
Anatomy and Physiology
An integral approach to discover the awe of Anatomy through the insight and experience of our faculty. Take the mystery out of anatomy and truly develop an understanding of how the human body works with faculty who are experts at turning the complex into easily digestible and practical tools. Enhance your knowledge, and skill and learn to explore and embody the wonders of the human form!Learn More
Mystical Arts and Consciousness
Meditation, Sound Healing, and Shamanic Studies, and more. Explore spiritual perceptions and the tapestry of consciousness on both individual and collective levels to gain a better understanding of humanity, society, and the soul.Learn More
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Suzanne Faith P.H,D
- Undergraduate Degree: Psychology & Business, Boston University
- Master’s Degree: Educational Psychology, Boston University
- PhD: Counselling Psychology, University of British Columbia
- Advanced Senior Certification Teacher Trainer: Anusara School of Hatha Yoga
- Senior Yoga Therapist: Yoga Alliance International
Post Doctoral Positions in Clinical Research:
- University of Los Angeles Neuropsychiatric Institute
- British Columbia Cancer Agency
- Co-Founder of Northern Academy Secondary School for Learning, USA (Managed Federal Accreditation)
- Co-Founder & Director of One Yoga Studios, Canada
- Founder of SARA Foundation for Cancer Prevention and Management, Canda
- Director of Behavioral Research Clinic (Addictions), UCLA, USA
- Director of Yoga & Cancer Research Clinic, BC Cancer Agency, Canada
- Board Member for Anusara Yoga, International Association of Yoga Therapists
- Presented in over a dozen Academic, Research, Medical and Health Conferences throughout my academic years
- Published and a Reviewer of Peer-Reviewed Health Journals
- Bachelors of Science, Industrial Engineering with Certificate in International Business, ASU, USA
- Master’s of Business Administration, IMD, Switzerland
- 500 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher
- Founder of GatherYoga.com
- 20+ years experience in the wellness industry
- 10+ years experience in business optimization through process improvement and strategic project implementation in multi-national high-tech companies
- 10+ Years Teaching Yoga, including in corporate sessions
Vanina Deak - Grisoni
- Master of Engineering, ECE, France & South Africa
- Master of International Business and Strategy, ESSEC, France & USA
- European public administration studies, ENA, France
- 500 Hour Certified Yoga Teacher
- Over 11 years experience in NGOs & international development finance
- 5 years managing a team - Financial partnership & fundraising - implementation of mindfullness based managing techniques
- 7+ Years facilitating women circles, coaching
- 5+ Years Teaching Yoga & meditation, including in corporate sessions
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Be updated on Bindu's future events and Workshop!
Bindu is and online & in-person educational environment to educate, support and develop. Students. teachers and therapists cultivate health and wellbeing while deepening knowledge through a diversity of multi- disciplinary programs.